Free Shipping,Cheap Zorb Balls For Sale,Inflatable Zorb Sphere,Inflatable Zorb Game
- Zorb ball is lightweight and made of flexible plastic, as opposed to the rigid plastic, just also like a hamster ball. Many zorbs have straps to hold the rider in place for safety concerned, while players then use others with their hands and feet to move the ball and rotate it forward from the inside. Frequently, zorb ball game is performed at commercial locations, where prospective riders pay a fee for each ride or for a whole day's activity?and can be held by a bunch of zorb ball enthusiasts.
|Product name:||Zorb Ball|
|Logo printing:||free (please send logo to email@example.com)|
|Shipping Cost:||Free shipping to the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia.|
|Delivery time:||14 working days after payment|
|Warranty:||1-year quality guarantee and free repair kit.|
|Accessories:||carry bag for each ball, repair kit|
|Import duty:||please note that import duties, taxes are not included in the price of the item.|
- Q: What are the size and color of your inflatable products?
- A: Size: standard size and custom size. Different standard sizes for different products and there will be detail info about the specific size in the product information. Color: original design color or custom.
- Q:What is package for products?
- A: PVC carry bag or Carton
- Q: Does your blowers have CE//UL approved?
- A: yes. We offer the CE or UL approved blowers,according to your local requirements.
- Q: What kind of payment can I use?
- A: You can pay by PayPal and credit card.More detail, please contact us for help.
- Q: Where do you ship your products to?
- A: Around the world
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time : 6 Business Days
Shipping Time :
1. Standard Shipping 16-18 Business Days
2. Express Shipping 12-14 Business Days
Note: Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
Note for taxes:
For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT. However, for some limited countries may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.