Free shipping rock climbing 6*4*4m inflatable bounce house for sale
|Product name:||Free shipping rock climbing 6*4*4m inflatable bounce house for sale|
|Colors:||Red, Yellow, Green,etc.|
|Shipping Cost:||Free shipping to United States,Canada, Europe,Australia,Asia. Other countries might have to pay some extra charges, please contact us before placing order.|
|Usage:||in Schools, Leisure centres, Parks, Rental business|
|Age recommendations:||3 years or above|
|Logo printing :||free (please send logo email@example.com)|
|Warranty:||1 year quality guarantee and free repair kit.|
|Import duty:||please note that import duties,taxes are not included in the price of the item.|
- Q: What are the size and color of your inflatable products?
- A: Size: standard size and custom size. Different standard sizes for different products and there will be detail info about the specific size in the product information. Color: original design color or custom.
- Q:What is package for products?
- A: PVC carry bag or Carton
- Q: Does your blowers have CE//UL approved?
- A: yes. We offer the CE or UL approved blowers,according to your local requirements.
- Q: What kind of payment can I use?
- A: You can pay by PayPal and credit card.More detail, please contact us for help.
- Q: Where do you ship your products to?
- A: Around the world
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
In order to offer premium quality items, all the products will be shipped directly from our factories to Inflatable-zone and then after careful checking, We will ship the item out.
Delivery Time = Handling Time/Producing Time + Shipping Time
Usually handling time may take 7 working days. Once the item is shipped out, we will send you an email.
Shipping Options & Time
Canada, United States, Mexico, Trinidad
5-7 business days
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany
5-7 business days
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador
7-9 business days
For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT. However, for some limited countries may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.