soccer zorb ball ,body zorbing ball
- Zorb ball, or human hamster ball, whatever you may call, is the recreation or sport of rolling downhill inside an orb, generally made of transparent plastic. People may confuse about zorbing ball and bubble soccer because they look a lot like each other. Now let¡¯s clear the air, yes, there are balls involved, but people in a bubble soccer suit have their legs sticking out. Instead, zorb ball completely consume players.
|Product name:||Zorb Ball|
|Logo printing :||free (please send logo firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Shipping Cost:||Free shipping to United States,Canada, Europe,Australia,Asia. Other countries might have to pay some extra charges, please contact us before placing order.|
|Delivery time:||the order will arrive within 12 working days after payment||Usage:||downhill,pubs,clubs or on the water, etc.|
|Age recommendations:||6 years or above|
|Warranty:||1 year quality guarantee and free repair kit.|
|Import duty:||please note that import duties,taxes are not included in the price of the item.|
- Q: What are the size and color of your inflatable products?
- A: Size: standard size and custom size. Different standard sizes for different products and there will be detail info about the specific size in the product information. Color: original design color or custom.
- Q:What is package for products?
- A: PVC carry bag or Carton
- Q: Does your blowers have CE//UL approved?
- A: yes. We offer the CE or UL approved blowers,according to your local requirements.
- Q: What kind of payment can I use?
- A: You can pay by PayPal and credit card.More detail, please contact us for help.
- Q: Where do you ship your products to?
- A: Around the world
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time : 6 Business Days
Shipping Time :
1. Standard Shipping 16-18 Business Days
2. Express Shipping 12-14 Business Days
Note: Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
Note for taxes:
For most of the countries, our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT. However, for some limited countries may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.